ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN (Practice)
Permanent / Strabane, Co Tyrone
AGL Chartered Accountants are small business experts. We are an innovative and leading practice, determined to empower our clients and help small businesses achieve success. AGL focuses on providing quality customer service to individuals and companies across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Accounting Technician to join our growing team. The candidate should be keen to develop their skills and adopt a modern approach to accountancy services.
- Communicating with clients and assisting them with accountancy processes
- Working as part of a team
- Preparation of annual financial accounts;
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns;
- Preparation of Corporation Tax and Income tax computations
- Ad hoc services to assist clients when required
The successful candidate must meet the following Essential Criteria:
- 5 years’ experience working in an accountancy practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accounting technician qualification or Degree Qualification (in relevant fields)
- Proficient in Accounting software packages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general IT.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (flexible hours available)
Why apply: Flexible working arrangements (Full time / Part time)
Competitive salary to attract the best local candidates
Generous annual leave allowance
Excellent client base
A varied role with access to quality accounts work
Genuine ability to enjoy a healthy work-life balance
Autonomous yet supportive and friendly environment
If this role appeals to you, then AGL Chartered Accountants would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV and cover letter before the closing date of 14th December 2020.