Our services are designed to encompass all of your business needs, not just traditional accountancy and tax services. We offer an array of services including business consultancy, growth advice, business plans, debt advice and settlements, HR guidance, specialist tax advice, Sage & MIS training, financial planning, tax investigations and so on. Our aim is to enhance your business through our services so that you can concentrate on your sales and continue to do what you do best.
Preparing Accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
AGL guarantee that all our clients get their accounts prepared and submitted as quickly and as cost effectively as possible. However, we do more than just prepare accounts. AGL aim to develop an understanding of your business and your business sector, as this allows us to better advise you when you are faced with risks and indeed opportunities.
After the accounts have been reviewed and finalised, AGL will ensure that the client understands their financial performance for the period, explain what tax savings have been made and recommend how the business can move forward more tax efficiently.
SAGE & MIS Software
AGL have a wealth of SAGE expertise and we can assist you with all your SAGE requirements, including:
- Provide Impartial Advice On Which System Would Best Fulfil Your Financial Reporting Needs;
- Tailor The System To Best Suit Your Operations;
- Installation And Training On Sage Line 50;
- Installation And Training On Sage Payroll;
- Ongoing Support And Assistance.
We also offer sales and training on other software such as TAS Books, Quick Books, Xero, Brightpay, Moneysoft Payroll and so on.
AGL are a client focused firm. We provide an extensive range of services to the individual. We pride ourselves on being the first person a client calls when making either business or personal decisions. This provides us with the perfect platform from which we can advise on and plan for our clients needs. Some of the services we provide are listed below.
- Personal Loan Assistance
- Mortgage Advice And Applications
- Pension Advice And Planning
- Succession And Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Investment Advice
AGL have extensive knowledge of the UK Tax system. We can provide expert advice in both compliance and consultancy. We cover all taxes and can provide you with an overall tax plan to efficiently achieve the most cost effective method of doing business. Some of the areas that we have extensive knowledge in are as follows:
- Income Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Stamp Duty
- PAYE & CIS
- HMRC Inspections
- Retirement Planning
- Incorporation Planning
AGL has a Tax Investigation Service that clients can avail of. For a small annual fee, clients can relax and continue with their business knowing that AGL will deal with all HMRC enquiries into their business without any additional costs to worry about.
Xero Online Accounting
AGL are Xero Certified Advisors. Xero is a web-based accounting system designed with the needs of small business owners in mind. Why we love Xero:
- Xero Makes Bookkeeping Easy- Automatic Feeds From Your Bank Account Saves A Huge Amount Of Time And Makes Keeping You Accounts Up To Date Easy.
- Xero Is Mobile- You Can Access Your Accounting Information Anywhere, On Your IPad, IPhone Or Laptop.
- Xero Management Reporting Is Excellent- Financial Management Reports Lets You Know How Your Business Is Performing.
- Xero Speaks Your Language- The Accounting System Is Much More User Friendly And Xero Support Is Fantastic.
- Xero Allows Advisors Access- This Allows AGL To Access Your Information From Our Offices And Help Clients With Their Bookkeeping.
The time of the cloud is now here and it makes sense for accounting systems to be moving in this direction also. AGL can provide full support in switching over to Xero and helping you implement your new software.
AGL provide a direct approach to Corporate Finance. Whether you are acquiring or disposing of a business, require finance for working capital or considering retirement, AGL can help you. AGL have vast contacts within the banking and finance sector and have helped many clients with their business finance requirements. Some of the services we provide are listed below.
- Review Of Current Banking Facilities
- Preparation Of Business Plans
- Preparation Of Funding Applications To Invest NI, Councils, Other Grant Awarding Bodies
- Preparation Of Funding Requests To Financial Institutions
- Assistance In Company Acquisitions And Disposals
- Management Buyouts From Structuring To Financing
- Succession And Retirement Planning
Self-Build DIY VAT Claims
AGL offer a hassle free and expert service to help clients claim back the VAT charged on building their new home. Our service ensures that accurate information is prepared and submitted to HMRC and that your refund is with you as soon as possible. It is important to keep in mind that you only have three months to claim back the VAT once you building is completed.
Outsourcing- Virtual FD/Payroll/VAT/Bookkeeping
Why burden yourself with the worry of payroll, VAT returns and bookkeeping?
AGL can provide these services at very competitive rates. Our highly trained staff can efficiently run your payroll on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. We are fully up to date in both employment and taxation legislation.
With our bookkeeping service, we can provide you with an easy and efficient method of ensuring you stay tax compliant at all times. We can also provide you with monthly or quarterly reports of your company, enabling you to keep track of how well your business is performing.